1xbet deposit and withdrawal of funds: a step-by-step instruction
Before you make your first deposit, you must register. Moreover, even a one-click accelerated registration procedure is suitable for this . As a result, you will receive an account number, a generated password, and the ability to deposit money into an account. With the withdrawal of funds, the situation is somewhat more complicated, as will be discussed in more detail later.
How to make a deposit?
The main and obvious condition for making a deposit is the availability of a game account for 1xbet. By the way, the amount of the welcome bonus provided to new players for registering at 1xbet and entering a promotional code depends on the size of the first deposit . Below is a detailed instruction for making a deposit.
- To get started, register in one of four available ways.
- Although this step is not obligatory at the first stage, it should be completed immediately in order to qualify for a welcome bonus and not have difficulties and delays in withdrawing funds. In order for 1xbet to deposit / withdraw funds without any problems, all personal data should be filled in your personal account.
- After the first step you can already make the first deposit, however, we recommend that you make the second one. At this stage it is worth getting acquainted with an impressive list of payment methods, and there are almost two hundred of them available. True, not all of them will suit players from Russian-speaking countries, since among the payment methods are many South American, Turkish and Chinese. Consider the available methods further.
- In conclusion, as a recommendation, we note that you should not replenish your account with someone else’s electronic wallets or bank cards. It is highly desirable that the name of the owner of the payment method matches the name in the personal account on 1xbet.
Open an account at 1xbet
How to withdraw funds from 1xbet?
The withdrawal procedure always takes more time and is sometimes associated with some difficulties. This happens, as a rule, because the bookmaker is trying in every way to avoid fraud on the part of the players. Therefore, it has the full right, which it periodically uses, to request additional documents to confirm identity.
- The most important point – you need to withdraw funds to the same details from which the replenishment was carried out. That is, if the replenishment, for example, is made from the Qiwi wallet, then you need to withdraw funds there too. Exceptions are possible, but in this case the withdrawal amount must exactly match the deposit amount.
- Technically, the withdrawal of money is not difficult. To do this, go to your personal account and click on the appropriate button.
- In some cases, 1xbet may receive a request for additional documents. Checks sometimes take from 1 to 10 days.
- Also from the side of 1xbet may be a restriction on the withdrawal of funds to certain payment systems. In exchange, it will be offered to receive a prize by bank transfer.
1xbet funds deposit / withdrawal: available methods
1xbet account replenishment methods
More than a hundred ways are available to replenish your account. The most important ones are listed in the table below, indicating the commission, the minimum and maximum deposit and the term for crediting.
|Replenishment method||Min deposit||Commission||Enrollment time|
|Cards Visa, MasterCard, Maestro||0,70€||0%||Instantly|
|Electronic Wallets (Qiwi, Yandex, Skrill, Webmoney, etc.)||0,70€||0%||Instantly|
|Mobile payments (Beeline, Megaphone, MTS, Tele2)||0,70€||0%||Instantly|
|Cash (Svyaznoy, Euroset, Amigo, Telepay)||0,70€||0%||Instantly|
1xbet withdrawal options
There are fewer ways to withdraw money than to deposit. Once again, it should be noted that you need to withdraw money to the same account details from which it was credited. The main parameters available for withdrawal of funds are presented in the table below.
|Withdrawal method||Min deposit||Commission||Enrollment time|
|Cards Visa, MasterCard, Maestro||1,40€||0%||Up to 7 days|
|Electronic Wallets (Qiwi, Yandex, Skrill, Webmoney, etc.)||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
|Mobile payments (Beeline, Megaphone, MTS, Tele2)||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
|Payment systems (Neteller, Payeer)||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
|Internet banks||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
|Cryptocurrencies||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
|Bank transfer||1,40€||0%||15 minutes – 1 hour|
1xbet deposit / withdrawal: FAQ
- What are the fees for depositing and withdrawing funds?
There are no commissions; the bookmaker pays it. However, in some cases that are not specified in detail, 1xbet may charge a player fee.
- How does the identity process go?
Sometimes, at its discretion, the bookmaker requests copies of documents in order to make sure that the registered player is indeed the person for whom he claims to be. It is usually enough to provide scans of documents. They may ask for a video call with an ID in their hands. Checks may take several business days. If you have not previously violated the rules of the game with this or other bookmakers, then there is nothing to worry about.
- What is the minimum deposit / withdrawal amount?
The minimum deposit, in most cases – 50 rubles. If a payment method does not work with rubles, the amount ranges from 1 to 2 dollars or euros. It is allowed to withdraw from 100 rubles or 1.5 dollars (euros).
- How long does payment processing take?
Deposits are almost always credited in seconds. Withdrawal on average takes 10-15 minutes, depending on the method. Finally, it may be delayed for several working days.
- How to cancel a withdrawal request?
The status of the operation is displayed in the personal account after the withdrawal request is submitted. If the request is being processed, it is always possible to cancel it.
- In which currency can I open an account?
You can open an account in almost any freely convertible currency. In addition to rubles, euros, dollars and currencies of the CIS countries, Turkish lira, Argentine peso, Brazilian real, Swiss franc, Canadian dollar and about a hundred others are available.
- Are the payment methods listed above suitable for international transfers?
It depends on the policy of a particular operator. The answer to this question should be sought on the official website of the operator or by contacting its support service.
- What payment methods are available on the 1xbet website?
Despite the fact that I / O can be implemented on 1xbet in many ways. We list only the most basic:
- Payment cards;
- Electronic wallets;
- Mobile payments;
- Bank transfers;
- Internet banks;
1xbet support service
If you are faced with the fact that the 1xbet deposit / withdrawal of funds causes difficulties, the payment does not go through, the winnings are not displayed, it makes sense to contact the support service. A toll-free telephone is available for calls. In addition, there is an online chat, e-mail. Contact is also possible with the help of instant messengers (Viber, WhatsApp). Before contacting the support service, read carefully the terms of service. Perhaps the answer to the question is there.